My schedule is finally back to normal. It was a pretty tough week for me, although I shouldn't complain too much. But after a day off and lounging on the beach literally, all day, I feel rejuvenated and happy my schedule is back to normal :)
It's time for another My Harry Potter Fix!
Kim, Becky, and me again this week. If you're interested in co-hosting or have a question/theme idea for a week of My HP Fix, be sure to fill out this form.
1. Please follow all of your hosts. Please & thank you :)
2. Share the button somewhere on your blog and link back with us.
3. Spread the love via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, what have you! Help us grow!
4. Check out others' post and comment letting them know you found them via this link up!
5. HAVE FUN!
This week it's all about Pottermore! Are you magical? I am :)
I love Pottermore, although I must admit, I haven't been on in a while. This week is dedicated to the fun internet world so I thought I'd share some info about me on Pottermore.
-I am LumousSpell31155
-I was sorted into Hufflepuff
-My wand is Larch
-12 1/4 in
-I'm much better at potions than dueling.
-My bff and HP soulmate is a Hufflepuff like me
-I'm halfway through Chamber of Secrets
I really like Pottermore for the extra info and inside that we get from J.K. Rowling on the story. She's always adding information about certain characters, classes, or anything else you could imagine. For super Potterheads like me, it's great and pretty much a simple way to keep the story alive :)
Do you play on Pottermore? If so, friend me! Link up with us so I can see your thoughts!
And join us next week where we return to questions!
Week 26 Questions
1. Which Harry Potter movie actor would you most like to hang out with for a day?
2. Do you think there should be a television miniseries made in the future based on the books?
3. Be honest - do you want to see the movies remade with different actors sometime in the future?